Prevention Action Alliance is pleased to announce the availability of funds for the prevention of problem gambling, thanks to the Ohio Problem Gambling Advisory Board (PGAB), OhioMHAS, and Ohio for Responsible Gambling (ORG). PGAB, OhioMHAS and ORG recognize that one of the highest success rates in influencing community behavior is through the efforts of community coalitions.
Education and Skill-Building to Prevent Problem Gambling: A Community Coalitions Project provides funds to plan for or enhance existing problem gambling prevention efforts across Ohio. Up to $15,000 per year per coalition may be requested and funds could potentially be renewed a second-year contingent upon outcomes and availability of funding. Community coalitions, ADAMH boards, OhioMHAS-certified providers, or groups affiliated with public health districts or educational institutions may all apply. Read the RFP for more information about who is eligible and how to apply.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) period from October 18, 2021 through November 5, 2021.
- Live question and answer session on Zoom (Register here), Friday, November 5, 2021 from 9:00-10:00AM.
- Applications will be accepted via SurveyMonkey until November 12, 2021.
- Notices of award will be sent by November 19, 2021.
- All funds must be spent or returned to Prevention Action Alliance by May 31, 2022.
Questions? Email email@example.com. All answers to questions will be posted here. Additional information, including application instructions, will be posted here.