Advocacy Boot Camp
The Statewide Prevention Coalition Association (SPCA) at Prevention Action Alliance is offering a learning collaborative for advocacy. This five-session, virtual Advocacy Boot Camp will take you through the ins and outs of advocacy from the basics to planning your own legislative strategy. Advocacy Boot Camp is open to any Ohio resident who is interested in learning more about how to effectively advocate for prevention.
- Week 1 Thursday, June 15, 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
- Week 2 Thursday, June 22, 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
- Week 3 Thursday, June 29, 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
- Week 4 Thursday, July 6, 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
- Week 5 Thursday, July 13, 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
Application closes Friday, May 19th. Participants will be notified by May 26th. Limited slots are available – apply today!