By using the BUZZKILL Member Center, you make the following representations and agree to the following conditions in accepting materials from Prevention Action Alliance through the BUZZKILL awareness campaign.
- To acknowledge Prevention Action Alliance in all written materials generated with the BUZZKILL message, and in all media messages by using the following language: “BUZZKILL: Serve Under 21 and the Party’s Over” is a registered trademark of Prevention Action Alliance.”
- BUZZKILL is a registered trademark of Prevention Action Alliance. No part of the campaign materials, slogan, or logo may be altered without the written permission of Prevention Action Alliance.
- You may add your agency, coalition or sponsor logos, however Prevention Action Alliance prohibits sponsorship by and/or partnership with the alcohol industry.
- As the undersigned recipient, it is your responsibility to oversee the utilization of the campaign slogan, logo, and/or tagline. A new Letter of Agreement must be signed with any change in lead organization or contact person.
- Producing BUZZKILL campaign materials for resale is prohibited.
- In the event the Letter of Agreement is not followed, Prevention Action Alliance reserves the right to rescind the authorization to utilize the campaign slogan, logo, and/or tagline without prior notice.
- To assist others from your area who request information regarding BUZZKILL, Prevention Action Alliance may share your contact information.