Starting at $50 for 1 year
Strength in numbers. That’s what the Statewide Prevention Coalition Association is all about. SPCA brings together local coalitions, professionals, and community champions to strengthen substance abuse prevention efforts.
By bringing prevention coalitions and organizations of all sizes and makeups together, SPCA helps members maximize their resources, share their strengths, and foster solidarity, support, and solutions.
SPCA Member benefits include:
- Six Statewide Prevention Coalition Association meetings that provide members the opportunity to share lessons learned, successes in strategies and practices, and interact with state and national experts in coalition development and environmental prevention.
- Discounts on Prevention Action Alliance training and webinars to strengthen coalition infrastructure and enhance prevention effectiveness.
- Advocacy support for local and statewide change, including monthly webinars, legislative updates, and access to position papers.
- Bi-weekly SPCA E-News on upcoming training, events, and opportunities.
- Access to online toolkits, sample action plans, and other templates to assist your coalition in implementing environmental prevention strategies and maintain coalition effectiveness.
- Membership to Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America (CADCA) at a reduced rate.
Membership pricing is based on Organization/Coalition Annual Budget specified during sign-up.